TAMPA (WFLA) – The NFL preaseason will be cut from four games down to two.
According to Pro Football Talk, week one and week four have been scrapped with the league expected to make an official announcement on Thursday.
The Buccaneers games that would be affected would be against the Steelers in Pittsburgh on August 14 as well as the Septemeber 3 game against the Cleveland Browns.
According to WFLA Sports Director Dan Lucas, that means a change could be on the way for games at Raymond James Stadium this fall.
MORE ON THE TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS FROM YOUR OFFICIAL BUCS STATION
- Bruce Arians on Brady’s desire for perfection: ‘It is a nonstop grind’
- McCoy on Tom Brady in Tampa: ‘How do you beat that?’
- Tony and Lauren Dungy lead effort to build new homeless shelter for Salvation Army
- Newest member of Buccaneers, RB LeSean McCoy, joins team at camp
- Shaquil Barrett ‘striving to be better’ following 19.5 sack season