TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will start the 2020 season on the road against Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints on Sept. 13.
What does their star running back, Ronald Jones, plan to focus on between now and that date?
“I say, for now, just getting that chemistry with the offensive line and with Tom Brady as well, the quarterback,” said Jones. “Since we won’t be having the preseason, that first drive is going to be flying bullets week one so I am excited, we are excited, but just get the timing and the steps down and things like that so when we go out there everything just flows.”
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Raptors’ virus issues worsen, game vs. Bulls called off
- Golfer drowns in pond while searching for his ball at Oldsmar country club
- Cuomo asks state AG to investigate sexual harassment allegations against him
- Crowds rush Clearwater Beach for the first unofficial day of Spring Break
- Nigerian families await news of 300 kidnapped schoolgirls