HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Tampa Bay Buccaneers cornerback Sean-Murphy Bunting recently showed why he is a star in his community on and off the football field.
A video surfaced on Twitter Sunday featuring J. Santiago, a deputy with the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office.
The deputy said he stopped to get a cup of coffee before his shift and, as he was returning to his vehicle, a young man named Sean approached him. Sean told him he appreciated him and his work and, as a result, he bought him a smoothie from Tropical Smoothie Café.
Santiago said Sean did not even tell him his last name and it was not until later in the day that he realized he had met Sean Murphy-Bunting of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
“I wanted to just share the good instead of continuing to share the bad,” said Santiago at the end of the video. “Thank you, Sean.”
Yes, thank you, Sean.
LATEST BUCANEERS NEWS FROM YOUR OFFICIAL BUCS STATION:
- Former Bucs player arrested for DUI with child in passenger seat in Oldsmar, deputies say
- Bucs head coach not worried about confidence of Carlton Davis following loss to Chiefs
- Slow start dooms Bucs in 27-24 loss to Chiefs
- Bucs fight to the finish against Chiefs on Sunday
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers fall to Kansas City Chiefs 27-24 in Week 12