HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Tampa Bay Buccaneers cornerback Sean-Murphy Bunting recently showed why he is a star in his community on and off the football field.
A video surfaced on Twitter Sunday featuring J. Santiago, a deputy with the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office.
The deputy said he stopped to get a cup of coffee before his shift and, as he was returning to his vehicle, a young man named Sean approached him. Sean told him he appreciated him and his work and, as a result, he bought him a smoothie from Tropical Smoothie Café.
Santiago said Sean did not even tell him his last name and it was not until later in the day that he realized he had met Sean Murphy-Bunting of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
“I wanted to just share the good instead of continuing to share the bad,” said Santiago at the end of the video. “Thank you, Sean.”
Yes, thank you, Sean.
LATEST BUCANEERS NEWS FROM YOUR OFFICIAL BUCS STATION:
- SOLD OUT: All Buccaneers 2021 home game tickets already gone
- Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes featured as ‘Madden 22’ cover athletes
- Former Bucs rookie Cameron Kinley staying positive after Navy denies request to pursue NFL dream
- ‘If you want to get back to normal, get vaccinated’: Bucs organization hopes to get 85% of players vaccinated
- Bucs QB Tom Brady ‘able to do some different things this year’ after knee surgery