HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Tampa Bay Buccaneers cornerback Sean-Murphy Bunting recently showed why he is a star in his community on and off the football field.
A video surfaced on Twitter Sunday featuring J. Santiago, a deputy with the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office.
The deputy said he stopped to get a cup of coffee before his shift and, as he was returning to his vehicle, a young man named Sean approached him. Sean told him he appreciated him and his work and, as a result, he bought him a smoothie from Tropical Smoothie Café.
Santiago said Sean did not even tell him his last name and it was not until later in the day that he realized he had met Sean Murphy-Bunting of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
“I wanted to just share the good instead of continuing to share the bad,” said Santiago at the end of the video. “Thank you, Sean.”
Yes, thank you, Sean.
LATEST BUCANEERS NEWS FROM YOUR OFFICIAL BUCS STATION:
- Bucs fall to Dolphins 26-24 in first preseason game
- New offerings at Raymond James Stadium announced for 2022 Bucs season
- Tom Brady away from Bucs for ‘personal matter’
- Bucs and Dolphins hold first joint practice Wednesday
- Bucs complete second week of training camp, prepare for joint practices with Miami Dolphins