TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Two days after the much-anticipated pictures of Tom Brady in a Buccaneers uniform, the team released similar photos of Rob Gronkowski.
Gronkowski was traded to the Bucs in April, reuniting with his former Patriots teammate, Tom Brady, in Tampa.
The three-time Super Bowl Champion did not play in 2019 and came out of retirement to play his tenth season in the league after nine in New England with Brady. He is a five-time Pro Bowl selection with 7,861 yards receiving on 521 catches and 79 touchdowns in his career so far.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Former Port Richey Mayor Dale Massad accepts plea deal, 3-year prison sentence
- Third stimulus check: Americans who make more than $80,000 may not get direct payment
- With Taco Bell’s Mexican pizza gone, here’s how you may be able to get your cheese fix
- Prosecutor: Tampa police justified in 2 separate shootings
- Cuomo apologizes, says he won’t resign amid sexual harassment allegations