TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Two days after the much-anticipated pictures of Tom Brady in a Buccaneers uniform, the team released similar photos of Rob Gronkowski.
Gronkowski was traded to the Bucs in April, reuniting with his former Patriots teammate, Tom Brady, in Tampa.
The three-time Super Bowl Champion did not play in 2019 and came out of retirement to play his tenth season in the league after nine in New England with Brady. He is a five-time Pro Bowl selection with 7,861 yards receiving on 521 catches and 79 touchdowns in his career so far.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Stein Mart files for bankruptcy amid pandemic turmoil
- Florida coronavirus: State adds 8,109 cases, 212 deaths
- Twins attending USC reunite with doctor who helped save them 17 years ago
- 16 arrested in child sex sting, including Manatee County sergeant
- Rollover crash affecting traffic on Park Boulevard in Pinellas Park