TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Two days after the much-anticipated pictures of Tom Brady in a Buccaneers uniform, the team released similar photos of Rob Gronkowski.
Gronkowski was traded to the Bucs in April, reuniting with his former Patriots teammate, Tom Brady, in Tampa.
The three-time Super Bowl Champion did not play in 2019 and came out of retirement to play his tenth season in the league after nine in New England with Brady. He is a five-time Pro Bowl selection with 7,861 yards receiving on 521 catches and 79 touchdowns in his career so far.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Mother and daughter separated at border in 2018 reunite at Tampa airport
- Red tide retreating in Pinellas County: Will trend continue?
- Death or life in prison: Jury to decide fate of convicted Riverview killer Ronnie Oneal
- Trump holding ‘Save America’ rally in Sarasota on July 3
- Palm Harbor man gets year in prison for buying endangered animal parts