TAMPA (WFLA) – The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are adding veteran runningback LeSean McCoy.
According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, it will be a one-year deal.
McCoy’s agent Drew Rosenhaus tells Schefter “He’s very excited to play with established vets like Brady and Gronk in trying to win another championship.”
NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport says the deal is on the veteran minimum which equals out to just over $1M,
McCoy who is best known for his time with the Philadelphia Eagles and Buffalo Bills is coming off a Super Bowl win with the Kansas City Chiefs running for 465 yards and 4 touchdowns in 13 games.
MORE ON THE TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS
- Buccaneers unveil Super Bowl LV rings
- ‘Vaccine I can’t do it’: Bucs RB Leonard Fournette responds to new NFL COVID protocols in since-deleted tweet
- Super Bowl ring ceremony: Buccaneers prepare to get ‘married to the game’ Thursday night
- NFL teams face potential forfeits for COVID-19 outbreaks
- First female position coach in Division I football to assist Buccaneers during training camp