TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have agreed to terms with Bryant Mitchell on a one-year deal, according to multiple reports.
Mitchell is a wide receiver who recorded nearly 1,500 receiving yards over three years in the Canadian Football League.
After his three year stint in the CFL, he signed with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in May of 2019.
He played in one preseason game, catching five of five targets for 32 yards.
The team placed him on injured reserve in August when he tore his Achilles.
Mitchell retweeted Adam Schefter of ESPN, who broke the news, adding the caption, “He’s back!!!!!!!!!!”
LATEST BUCCANEERS NEWS:
- Buccaneers fans celebrate NFC championship win across Tampa Bay
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers to face Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl LV
- Trio of Black assistants make history as Bucs coordinators
- Where can you buy Bucs NFC Championship gear?
- ‘An incredible journey for all of us’: Tom Brady wants Buccaneers’ success to reflect team effort, not personal experience