TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The AdventHealth Training Center, the team facility of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, buzzed with activity on Tuesday morning.
The players arrived on the property to undergo their first round of COVID-19 testing. That testing is being done inside a trailer. The majority of them stayed on site for less than 30 minutes, walked into a trailer for their test and, then, headed home.
Tom Brady, who was already cleared to enter the facility, exited it on Tuesday morning alongside quarterbacks coach Clyde Christensen.
You can also see Cameron Brate, Lavonte David, Vita Vea, Ali Marpet and several other players in the video.
LATEST NEWS FROM YOUR OFFICIAL BUCS STATION:
- Cameron Brate shares COVID-19 story: ‘The only thing I experienced was a loss of taste for two days’
- Buccaneers signing RB LeSean McCoy
- ‘Hey, is this Tom?’ Brate starstruck by Brady
- Bucs players experiencing Brady’s ‘intensity level’ during training camp, Arians says
- Bucs tight end Cameron Brate brings special guest to training facility