TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have re-signed free agent backup quarterback Blaine Gabbert to a one-year contract.
The tenth-year veteran spent all of last season on injured reserve after hurting his shoulder during the preseason.
Gabbert signed with the Bucs in 2019 after spending the first eight seasons of his career with the Jacksonville Jaguars, San Francisco 49ers, Arizona Cardinals and Tennessee Titans.
He played for Bucs coach Bruce Arians when both were in Arizona in 2017.
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade to march on despite pandemic
- Thanksgiving eve not as brisk for business in St. Petersburg in 2020
- Land O’ Lakes man charged in fatal 2019 Christmas Eve crash that killed 3 women
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of TIME Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- Despite pleas from health officials, AAA expects 50 million to travel this Thanksgiving