TAMPA (WFLA) — Buccaneers tight end OJ Howard addressed his viral foul ball catch from Tuesday night’s Rays playoff game.
The third year tight end was all over Twitter after catching Rays batter Austin Meadows’ foul ball bare-handed. It was quite an impressive snag for the high school outfielder.
“I was in the outfield right there, so it was the same type of play,” Howard said Wednesday.
When asked if it was the biggest catch of his career, Howard said there’s no doubt.
“I would probably say that beat the state championship of high school right there,” Howard joked.
- ‘I wanted to support her’: Barber shaves own head to comfort woman battling breast cancer
- COVID-19 variants: What happens when we finish the Greek alphabet?
- Mourners in California honor 3 Marines killed in Afghanistan
- Alcohol banned at beach to discourage Georgia-Florida party
- Vaccines in your salad? Scientists growing medicine-filled plants to replace injections