TAMPA (WFLA) — Buccaneers tight end OJ Howard addressed his viral foul ball catch from Tuesday night’s Rays playoff game.
The third year tight end was all over Twitter after catching Rays batter Austin Meadows’ foul ball bare-handed. It was quite an impressive snag for the high school outfielder.
“I was in the outfield right there, so it was the same type of play,” Howard said Wednesday.
When asked if it was the biggest catch of his career, Howard said there’s no doubt.
“I would probably say that beat the state championship of high school right there,” Howard joked.
- Fallon apologizes for using blackface in 20-year-old skit
- UVC – Safe practices since COVID 19
- Former Armwood, UCF, NFL player finds his peace & place as an artist
- Florida homeowner fatally shot man who smashed through door
- Launch forecast: 50/50 chance weather will cooperate for historic crewed SpaceX launch