TAMPA (WFLA) — Buccaneers tight end OJ Howard addressed his viral foul ball catch from Tuesday night’s Rays playoff game.
The third year tight end was all over Twitter after catching Rays batter Austin Meadows’ foul ball bare-handed. It was quite an impressive snag for the high school outfielder.
“I was in the outfield right there, so it was the same type of play,” Howard said Wednesday.
When asked if it was the biggest catch of his career, Howard said there’s no doubt.
“I would probably say that beat the state championship of high school right there,” Howard joked.
- 4 members of Massachusetts family killed in Orlando crash, driver to be charged
- Reward for missing South Florida newborn increased
- Fatal crash closes I-4 exit ramp in Plant City
- Hillsborough County commissioners vote to decriminalize small amounts of marijuana
- Will Vipers QB Taylor Cornelius start in Saturday’s home opener?