TAMPA (WFLA) — Buccaneers tight end OJ Howard addressed his viral foul ball catch from Tuesday night’s Rays playoff game.
The third year tight end was all over Twitter after catching Rays batter Austin Meadows’ foul ball bare-handed. It was quite an impressive snag for the high school outfielder.
“I was in the outfield right there, so it was the same type of play,” Howard said Wednesday.
When asked if it was the biggest catch of his career, Howard said there’s no doubt.
“I would probably say that beat the state championship of high school right there,” Howard joked.
- US expands ‘Do Not Travel’ advisory to 80% of countries amid pandemic
- LeVar Burton joins final round of ‘Jeopardy!’ guest hosts after social media campaign
- ‘Boom!’: NC couple warns homeowners about exploding glass shower doors
- Small plane makes emergency landing on roadway in Auburndale
- Family of Uber driver attacker claims she doesn’t remember why she did it