DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (WFLA) – Driver Kyle Larson found his groove in 2019, ending a winless stretch on the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series with a playoff victory at Dover.
It was Larson’s first win since the 2017 season.
Larson also has high hopes of making a strong run in this year’s Daytona 500, having navigated his way from a row 13 start to a seventh place finish.
MORE DAYTONA NEWS:
- Daytona 500 to have limited number of fans in attendance
- Newman suffered head injury, no internal injuries in crash
- Ryan Newman leaves hospital holding hands with daughters 2 days after Daytona 500 wreck
- Ryan Newman Daytona 500 crash shows racing never truly safe
- NASCAR safety innovations helped save Ryan Newman’s life