BRADENTON, Fla. (WFLA) – After a little over two months, we have almost gotten used to just casually having both the NBA and WNBA here in Florida.
However, that will only be the case for maybe a week or so more. In fact, in another edition of 2020 being unprecedented, a championship game in each league will be played on the same evening.
In the above segment, we check in with some of the personnel still holding down the fort at the IMG Academy in Bradenton.
As you will find out, there are even some advantages to being in the bubble on this side of Florida.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Millions stick to Thanksgiving travel plans despite warnings
- Clemson’s Swinney: COVID-19 FSU ‘excuse to cancel game’
- Second stimulus checks: Biden, Democrats push GOP for more virus relief
- Man leaves $3,000 tip for a single beer as restaurant closes for virus
- Getting tested for COVID-19 before Thanksgiving in Tampa Bay