Photographs of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s youngest son, Prince Louis, were released to mark his second birthday.
The young prince is shown with his hands covered in paint after creating an image of a rainbow to celebrate essential workers during the lockdown.
The pictures were taken by Louis’ mother Catherine in their Norfolk home earlier in April.
Prince Louis celebrates his second birthday on Thursday (23 APRIL 2020)
He is fifth in line to the British throne.
- Raptors’ virus issues worsen, game vs. Bulls called off
- Golfer drowns in pond while searching for his ball at Oldsmar country club
- Cuomo asks state AG to investigate sexual harassment allegations against him
- Crowds rush Clearwater Beach for the first unofficial day of Spring Break
- Nigerian families await news of 300 kidnapped schoolgirls