Photographs of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s youngest son, Prince Louis, were released to mark his second birthday.
The young prince is shown with his hands covered in paint after creating an image of a rainbow to celebrate essential workers during the lockdown.
The pictures were taken by Louis’ mother Catherine in their Norfolk home earlier in April.
Prince Louis celebrates his second birthday on Thursday (23 APRIL 2020)
He is fifth in line to the British throne.
- Woman stabs boyfriend on I-4 then runs in front of truck and dies, deputies say
- Florida coronavirus: Positivity rate remains steady as state surpasses 700,000 total cases
- Michael Vick working to clear way for Fla. ex-felons to vote
- Lightning fans wake up hopeful after game 5 loss
- Texas woman says she was fired by Whataburger for wearing a Black Lives Matter mask