SALT LAKE CITY, UT. (WFLA/CNN) — A Utah Woman was arrested for threatening to shoot up her dentist’s office over a rescheduled appointment Thursday, deputies said.
Officials said Linda Patricia Morford, 43, was scheduled to bring her children in to a Saratoga Springs dental office but was late and was told the appointment would have to be rescheduled.
The receptionist who answered the phone told deputies Morford became very angry and threatened to “kill everybody in the building.” Deputies said the call was recorded.
The threat initiated a lockdown at the dentist’s office.
The sheriff’s office said Morford tried to downplay the call, claiming she would never do anything like that. Regardless, she was arrested and charged with a threat of terrorism, a second-degree felony.
- 4 injured in 2-car crash in New Port Richey
- Florida Virtual School is ‘second-tier education’ says Florida Education Commissioner at Trump event
- Safety and Your Aesthetic Procedure
- TSA finds triple the normal amount of guns in July, despite air travel remaining low
- Biden, Harris to make unusual campaign debut in virus era