DEER PARK, Texas (AP) — Authorities say a mother fatally shot her three young children before shooting herself in their suburban Houston home.
In a statement Thursday, Deer Park police said a Harris County medical examiner concluded that 39-year-old Ashley Auzenne shot and killed 11-year-old Parrish Auzenne, 9-year-old Eleanor Auzenne and 7-year-old Lincoln Auzenne before shooting herself.
The bodies were found Tuesday morning in the family’s home in Deer Park, about 20 miles (32 kilometers) east of Houston.
- Police: Woman kidnapped from Orlando to Sarasota to be sexually assaulted
- Florida coronavirus: State surpasses 950,000 total cases
- Rays playoff hero Randy Arozarena arrested in Mexico’s Yucatan
- Local salon owner helps young aspiring stylist make their way up the ranks
- Spice up your Thanksgiving spread with orange pineapple cranberry sauce