EAST GLACIER PARK, Mt. (WFLA/CNN) — We are just a week into fall but parts of Montana are already experiencing a winter wonderland.
Meg Desmond shared a video with CNN of her jumping into snow drifts as tall as six feet tall outside her home.
Desmond says she still has all o the essentials — food, water and electricity — but the snow storm closed down most of the town.
She decided to have a little fun before digging her car out of the snow Sunday.
- Corona beer producer stops brewing due to virus
- Coronavirus stories: Florida couple keeps business alive with FaceTime photoshoots
- Coronavirus: Boaters get stern warning from Pinellas officials for not following orders
- Tampa YMCA keeps Veggie Van rolling during pandemic
- Disney suspends annual passholder payments during coronavirus closure