EAST GLACIER PARK, Mt. (WFLA/CNN) — We are just a week into fall but parts of Montana are already experiencing a winter wonderland.
Meg Desmond shared a video with CNN of her jumping into snow drifts as tall as six feet tall outside her home.
Desmond says she still has all o the essentials — food, water and electricity — but the snow storm closed down most of the town.
She decided to have a little fun before digging her car out of the snow Sunday.
- Stamkos scores, leaves, Lightning beat Stars 5-2 in Game 3
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- Rays clinch AL East title following 8-5 win over Mets
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- 2 officers shot in Louisville amid Breonna Taylor protests