ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – A Pinellas County woman is facing a misdemeanor charge after police say she caused a disturbance when she was kicked out of a club for having sex in front of other people.
The 31-year-old was arrested early Sunday morning in St. Petersburg.
An arrest report says she had been kicked out of a night club on 1st Avenue North for having sex in the main bar area in front of other people. The report states multiple security guards saw her having sex and escorted her out of the bar.
She caused a public disturbance when she was kicked out, police say, by “using profanity and causing a drunken disturbance.” Officers say she had bloodshot eyes and slurred speech and had trouble walking and standing.
According to the arrest report, she yelled “f*** you” and “what the f***” many times, and stated, “this is why police are getting shot.” Officers who filed the arrest report say she also said, “y’all ain’t s***” and “you mother f*****s, I got a lawyer.”
“(She) continued to use profanity and would not stop,” the arrest report states. “(She) was very uncooperative and did not accept responsibility for her actions.”
She was arrested by St. Petersburg police and charged with disorderly intoxication. A spokesperson for the department tells 8 On Your Side the charge is only connected to her actions outside after being kicked out. The spokesperson says the bar just wanted officers to trespass her from the property.
LATEST PINELLAS COUNTY NEWS:
- State Road 590 shutdown as Clearwater police seek hit-and-run driver
- St. Petersburg parents break their silence following stabbing, daughter’s death
- Safety Harbor homeowner reaches settlement after contractor mistake left home flooded with sewage water
- ‘Treat people with respect’: Political yard signs vandalized at Palm Harbor home
- Florida coronavirus: Over 14,000 total COVID-19 deaths reported in state