ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – A Pinellas County woman is facing a misdemeanor charge after police say she caused a disturbance when she was kicked out of a club for having sex in front of other people.
The 31-year-old was arrested early Sunday morning in St. Petersburg.
An arrest report says she had been kicked out of a night club on 1st Avenue North for having sex in the main bar area in front of other people. The report states multiple security guards saw her having sex and escorted her out of the bar.
She caused a public disturbance when she was kicked out, police say, by “using profanity and causing a drunken disturbance.” Officers say she had bloodshot eyes and slurred speech and had trouble walking and standing.
According to the arrest report, she yelled “f*** you” and “what the f***” many times, and stated, “this is why police are getting shot.” Officers who filed the arrest report say she also said, “y’all ain’t s***” and “you mother f*****s, I got a lawyer.”
“(She) continued to use profanity and would not stop,” the arrest report states. “(She) was very uncooperative and did not accept responsibility for her actions.”
She was arrested by St. Petersburg police and charged with disorderly intoxication. A spokesperson for the department tells 8 On Your Side the charge is only connected to her actions outside after being kicked out. The spokesperson says the bar just wanted officers to trespass her from the property.
LATEST PINELLAS COUNTY NEWS:
- St. Petersburg principal remembers high school graduate killed in Navy base attack
- Police: St. Pete man molested young girl, uploaded photo to Russian site
- Daughter dead, mother injured after ex-husband stabs both in St. Petersburg
- St. Pete woman’s wedding ring returned after being lost in world’s largest Christmas maze
- SUV hits house in St. Petersburg after crash on interstate