CHEROKEE, SC (WSPA) – A South Carolina woman has been arrested after deputies received videos of her performing sexual acts with a Dachshund.
Deputies charged 23-year-old Hannah Marie Haynes of Chesnee with buggery.
Investigators say Haynes took the videos of herself and sent them to a man who then gave them to the North Charleston Police Department. An investigation began after the North Charleston Police contacted Cherokee Co. Deputies about the videos.
Haynes was taken to the Cherokee County Detention Center and released on a $5,000 bond.
News of the arrest comes just a few days after another woman was arrested in Florida for taking video of herself having sex with two dogs.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Roaches close 2 Tampa Bay area restaurants
- PHOTOS: Storms, shelf clouds in Tampa Bay
- Baby girl with ‘perfect hair’ becomes internet star
- Siblings from NY confirmed dead in Brussels bombings
- Florida deputies: Woman recorded herself having sex with dogs
- Woman accuses hospital of removing wrong body part during surgery
- Strong winds damage 18 homes overnight in Dade City
- Royal Caribbean cancels 6 Miami cruises
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines