KENDALLVILLE, Ind. – A 76-year-old woman from Kendallville, Indiana was arrested Monday by the Indiana State Police following a multi-agency investigation. The investigation began in September 2015 following allegations that U.S. currency was being exchanged for sexual acts at a business.
The alleged acts were said to have occurred at the Kendallville Health Spa, located at 901 W. North St., which is owned and operated by 76-year-old Yie Sun Kim Tolley. Officers from the Indiana State Police, Kendallville Police Department, Noble County Sheriff Department and the Department of Homeland Security conducted the undercover investigation.
On Feb. 18 an employee of Tolley’s named Yo Chin Cohoon was arrested for prostitution at that location. During the arrest, a search warrant was served, and law enforcement allegedly recovered various items of criminal activity.
As a result of the overall investigation, Tolley was arrested Monday without incident. She has since bonded out of jail. The Noble County Prosecutor’s Office has levied the following charges against Tolley: Promoting prostitution, corrupt business influence, tax evasion and theft.STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Driver who rammed deputy cruisers: ‘I’m out of my mind on drugs’
- Video shows man urinating on Kellogg’s assembly line
- Witness: Fallen deputy ‘hero’ for being ‘human shield’ in wrong-way crash
- Deputies: Spring Hill man found naked, taking shower in stranger’s home
- Code for pedophiles ends up on children’s toys sold at Monster Jam
- Police identify deceased female found near Largo intersection