BROOKSVILLE, Fla. (WFLA) – A 74-year-old woman is charged with stealing a motorcycle from a Brooksville Walmart parking lot.
Police say Nicole Burgess and her son, Lee Burgess, 43, stole the bike on Jan. 26. Surveillance footage revealed a suspect vehicle, which police say belongs to Nicole.
Nicole Burgess admitted to the theft, according to the Brooksville Police Department.
Both suspects were charged with grand theft of a motor vehicle.THE STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Grand jury indicts man for assaulting pregnant girlfriend
- Slow-poke drivers in Tampa Bay could face fines
- Manhunt for teen suspected in armed carjacking of woman outside Walgreens
- VIDEO: Lakeland man finds alligator in his pool
- Woman charged with child abuse after throwing metal fork at 6-year-old
- Tampa area gas jumps 14 cents overnight
- Tax identity theft victims face long lines at IRS in Tampa
- Dog owner warns: Sugar-free gum caused dog to have seizures