TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – If you’re someone who rather purchase an experience for your loved ones over a gift, various attractions and theme parks around Tampa Bay and Orlando are offering Black Friday deals.
8 On Your Side has compiled a list of deals for you and your family to enjoy while you save a little money.
- Three-day Firestone Grand Prix general admission tickets are buy one, get one free through 9 p.m. on Dec. 2. Shoppers will pay $60 for two adult tickets. (originally $120)
- Single day tickets: $61.99 (originally $109.99)
- 2020 Fun Card: $74.99 (originally $109.99)
- 2020 Two-Park Fun Card (Busch Gardens and Adventure Island): $99.99 (originally ($169.99)
- Weekday ticket: $40.99 (originally $104.99)
- Any day ticket: $50 (originally $104.99)
- 2-park ticket (SeaWorld and Aquatica): $61.99 (originally $149.99)
- 2020 Fun Card: $82.99, and get the rest of 2019 free (originally $114.99)
- 2020 Fun Card, including Aquatica: $122.99, and get the rest of 2019 free (originally $163.98)
- SeaWorld and Busch Gardens: $71.99 (originally $149.99)
*Shoppers can also save up to 50 percent on add-ons including Close-Up Tours and Quick Queue Unlimited.
- Annual pass: $99.99 (originally $209.99)
- Shoppers who purchase a single-day ticket through Visit Orlando will get a second day free.
*Deals will go on sale midnight on Nov. 27
- The waterpark is offering an annual pass for $69.99.
- Visit Orlando is offering customers to save up to $55 on a 4-park Magic Ticket, with an upgrade to include admission to one water park and the NBA Experience at Disney Springs.
- Guests who purchase a 2-park, 2-day park-to-park ticket through Visit Orlando will get a third day free. Shoppers will save up to $73 per ticket.
- Save up to $10 per ticket when you purchase through Visit Orlando.