TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Busch Gardens Tampa Bay will hold its first-ever Mardi Gras weekend on Feb. 22 and 23.
The theme park said it will showcase NOLA-inspired cuisine, cocktails, entertainment like New Orleans street performers, beads and live music.
The festivities will take place at the Moroccan Palace Plaza.
Busch Gardens will have classic Mardi Gras food and drinks like shrimp po’ boys, jambalaya, hot beignets, Hurricane cocktails and the park’s signature Mardi Gras “Kiss” cocktail.
The event is included with park admission.
For more information, guests can visit the Busch Gardens website.
LATEST WFLA+ HEADLINES:
- ‘Booyah’ St. Pete dad makes unbelievable golf trick shot
- Temple Terrace Fire Dept. makes ‘emergency’ 5th birthday surprise run
- Pinellas Co. motor coaches find new purpose during pandemic by delivering Easter food to families
- ‘We appreciate you’: Pinellas man offering free lawn care to health care workers on frontline of coronavirus battle
- Coronavirus response: Feeding Tampa Bay partners with celebrity chef for bi-weekly Facebook series