TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Police say a stretch of 40th Street is closed Thursday morning due to a water main break.
Police responded to the intersection of North 40th Street and East Humphrey Street early Thursdsay morning and sealed off the area.
Police said North 40th Street is closed in both directions from East Yukon Street to Hillcrest Circle. Drivers are being told to use alternate routes.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- Dramatic video shows man falling out of moving SUV onto busy roadway in Louisiana
- Florida State Fair 2021 tickets now on sale
- President Trump rallies in Georgia ahead of Senate runoffs
- Where are you in the vaccine line? NY Times tool has an estimate
- What did you listen to most this year? Spotify and Apple Music provide personalized 2020 review