TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Do you like the idea of scaring people for money?
Busch Gardens is looking for hundreds of ghoulish characters for the 20th annual Howl-O-Scream.
The park wants actors who can improvise and be agile enough to run, jump and pop out of the bushes at the right moment and scare the wits out of people.
Those looking to join their cast of scare actors are invited to auditions being held through next month.
Here are the dates:
Friday, July 19, 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. M
Saturday, July 20, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Friday, July 26, 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday, August 09, 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday, August 10, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Friday August 16, 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday, August 24, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Thursday, August 29, 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
To audition, you must register online at www.BuschGardensJobs.com. You must be at least 18 years old to apply.
- Former Saint Leo basketball player killed in DUI crash
- Christmas miracle: Teen gets new heart, kidney at Children’s Hospital in Ohio
- Transgender Haines City woman is new face of Pantene holiday ad
- Bucs seek fourth consecutive victory in final road game of season
- Driver shot by motorcyclist on U.S. 19 in New Port Richey