(CNN) – It might be the ultimate selfie, but it just got one woman banned from a cruise ship for life.
In the video above, you can see a woman standing dangerously on top of the railing of her room’s balcony.
It was on her trip aboard Royal Caribbean’s Allure of the Seas this week, as it was headed toward Haiti.
A fellow passenger snapped this picture, and was thinking she was possibly going to jump, he alerted the crew.
The woman was identified and later removed from the ship when it reached Jamaica.
Royal Caribbean in a statement said it does not permit any such reckless and dangerous actions for guests’ own safety.
As a result, the cruise line said the woman and her companion are banned for life from any of its future trips.
- Protesters gather outside Lindsey Graham’s home after he vows to vote for Ginsburg replacement
- DeSantis: State will defund Florida cities that want to defund the police
- Justice Ginsburg to lie in repose at the Supreme Court & U.S. Capitol
- “Life Below Zero” stars talk Alaska and wild bear stories
- US Marshals recover 35 missing Ohio children