(CNN) – Will Smith is heading back to his “Fresh Prince” roots with the threads to match.
The actor is getting into the world of athleisure with a new clothing and accessory line called Bel Air Athletics, inspired by his 90s sitcom, “The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.”
The 26-piece limited collection is a nod to Bel Air Academy, the prep school his character went to on the show.
The collection includes everything from t-shirts to socks and hats, even tracksuits.
Bel Air Athletics will be available on smith’s online shop through Oct. 14.
- Coronavirus in Florida: Over 4,000 cases in state, no overnight deaths
- Dr. Fauci warns U.S. could see over 100,000 deaths
- Age is not the only risk for severe coronavirus disease
- Pelosi: Trump’s downplaying of coronavirus cost American lives
- Mahoning County engineer says flushing wipes can lead to flooded basements