TAMPA (WFLA/CNN) – Start your day out with the Breakfast Baconator, a Frosty-ccino or a Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit.
Fast-food chain Wendy’s says it’s breakfast menu is “worth waking up for!”
The company announced on Twitter Tuesday that it will start serving breakfast nationwide on March 2.
The full menu consists of nine sandwiches. Three are on croissants, including two options with eggs (sausage, egg and Swiss cheese or a bacon, egg and Swiss cheese) and a maple bacon chicken croissant. Similar egg sandwiches will also be sold on biscuits and classic buns. It’s also selling new side dishes, like potato wedges and replacing its coffee blend.
The Breakfast Baconator features a fresh-cracked egg, signature sausage patty and six strips of applewood smoked bacon.
- Prince Harry says he contemplated quitting royal life several times in his 20s
- Purrfect rescue: Kitten found encased in spray foam at Missouri internet provider facility
- Tampa high school students give back to Gold Star mother
- Country’s largest supermarket operator to continue requiring masks following new CDC guidance
- WATCH: Manatee swims around group of canoers near Fort DeSoto Park