TAMPA (WFLA/CNN) – Start your day out with the Breakfast Baconator, a Frosty-ccino or a Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit.
Fast-food chain Wendy’s says it’s breakfast menu is “worth waking up for!”
The company announced on Twitter Tuesday that it will start serving breakfast nationwide on March 2.
The full menu consists of nine sandwiches. Three are on croissants, including two options with eggs (sausage, egg and Swiss cheese or a bacon, egg and Swiss cheese) and a maple bacon chicken croissant. Similar egg sandwiches will also be sold on biscuits and classic buns. It’s also selling new side dishes, like potato wedges and replacing its coffee blend.
The Breakfast Baconator features a fresh-cracked egg, signature sausage patty and six strips of applewood smoked bacon.
- Infamous ‘Trump baby’ blimp to live on in museum after president leaves office
- Bucs Vita Vea may be ready to play in NFC Championship Game
- Super Bowl Experience construction ramps up along Tampa Riverwalk
- Florida Capitol to light up in memory of COVID-19 deaths, unity with Biden-Harris inauguration
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 8,002 new cases, 137 new resident deaths