(CNN) – Walmart is apologizing for selling sweaters that appear to show Santa with lines of cocaine.
The sweater says “Let It Snow” and includes three white lines.
Part of the description said, ” The best snow comes straight from South America,” and that “Santa really likes to savor the moment when he gets his hands on some quality, grade-A Colombian snow.”
Walmart said the sweater was sold online in Canada by a third-party vendor and has been removed.
The company said the sweaters do not represent Walmart’s values.
- No Winter Allowed: Football fans soaking up South Beach sun ahead of Super Bowl
- Reddick Elementary School Pledge of Allegiance
- Garoppolo takes lessons from Brady into 1st Super Bowl start
- Extra security at Fivay High School after teacher brings gun on campus
- Family searching for mystery man who gifted 11-year-old with Mahomes jersey at Arrowhead