(CNN) – Walmart is apologizing for selling sweaters that appear to show Santa with lines of cocaine.
The sweater says “Let It Snow” and includes three white lines.
Part of the description said, ” The best snow comes straight from South America,” and that “Santa really likes to savor the moment when he gets his hands on some quality, grade-A Colombian snow.”
Walmart said the sweater was sold online in Canada by a third-party vendor and has been removed.
The company said the sweaters do not represent Walmart’s values.
- Video shows Disney raising American flag inside empty Magic Kingdom
- Coronavirus: Food stamp benefits increased for families in Florida
- Gender reveal party sparks 10-acre fire in Florida
- Wimbledon canceled for 1st time since WWII because of coronavirus
- Girls use toy to deliver cookies while social distancing