BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – “Everything is SHUT DOWN!”
That is what the 4-year-old daughter of Ben and Rebecca McLennan had to say about what the coronavirus pandemic has done to her life.
This conversation started when the McLennan’s talked to their children about what is going on in the world.
The reaction of Blake Haven is quite possibly shared by many of us during these uncertain times, no matter what your priorities might be.
You can see one 4-year-old’s perspective of social distancing and the COVID-19 quarantine below:
“Everyone doesn’t like germs because they get sick and everything has to be shut down for everybody to be safe, and it’s just not fair because everything that is fun also has to be shut down,” the toddler can be heard saying.
May we all be so wise and honest in the way we look at life.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Citrus County nursing home resident injured, DCF investigating
- United Airlines to update dress code for flight attendants; relax rules on tattoos, makeup, nose piercings
- First case of rabies confirmed in Polk County in 2021
- Florida vs. CDC cruise lawsuit: Court rules in favor of Florida against conditional sail order
- Hillsborough County opens largest adaptive playground