AUSTIN, Texas (WFLA/CNN) – A proud Texas mom has a lot to celebrate after her six-year-old daughter with cerebral palsy took her first steps without aid.
Love Janae, 6, has cerebral palsy and has never walked before on her own.
Just last year, Love was given a wheelchair and a walker.
The video has been viewed over 1.2 million times by people who are inspired by Love.
Johnson says her daughter is her hero.
- Lakeland High School back to normal after being placed on ‘heightened security’ due to phone call threat
- 30 years later…the original cast of The Real World is back!
- Healthy sweets from the “no-sugar baker”
- Teacher had to lock sub out of classroom after he attacked students in Polk County, police say
- Nikki Fried asks FBI to investigate Florida’s vaccine distribution