AUSTIN, Texas (WFLA/CNN) – A proud Texas mom has a lot to celebrate after her six-year-old daughter with cerebral palsy took her first steps without aid.
Love Janae, 6, has cerebral palsy and has never walked before on her own.
Just last year, Love was given a wheelchair and a walker.
The video has been viewed over 1.2 million times by people who are inspired by Love.
Johnson says her daughter is her hero.
- California sent COVID-19 jobless benefits to Scott Peterson, death row inmates
- Jupiter, Saturn to form closest ‘great conjunction’ in 800 years
- Police: Woman kidnapped from Orlando to Sarasota to be sexually assaulted
- Florida coronavirus: State surpasses 950,000 total cases
- Rays playoff hero Randy Arozarena arrested in Mexico’s Yucatan