(CNN) – United Airlines is showing off the force with its “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker” collaboration.
Their Boeing 737 is all decked out. The new design is part of a joint effort the airline announced Friday to promote the upcoming Star Wars film.
On the plane you can notice the imagery of famous Star Wars spacecraft, including the X-wing and tie fighter starships and a large lightsaber on the plane’s tail.
United said customers will be able to fly in the custom plane next month.
The airline said it will also offer Star Wars-themed amenity kits and characters of the film will help in its in-flight safety demonstration video.
- Coronavirus: How to stay safe at the grocery store
- Corona beer producer stops brewing due to virus
- Coronavirus stories: Florida couple keeps business alive with FaceTime photoshoots
- Coronavirus: Boaters get stern warning from Pinellas officials for not following orders
- Tampa YMCA keeps Veggie Van rolling during pandemic