(CNN) – Behold! The cereal we didn’t know we needed: Twinkies cereal.
That’s right, the 90-year-old golden cream-filled sponge cake will soon hit shelves in a new form.
You’ll be able to enjoy it in smaller, bite-sized pieces with milk.
If you’re looking for a sugar fix in the morning, this might just be it.
The new cereal comes more than six years after a Twinkies shortage gripped the country.
It will be available nationwide starting in late December.
- Firewood businessman still chopping wood at 90 years old
- Suspect sought after prying open coin machines, stealing money in Hillsborough County
- Sarasota police looking for credit card thief
- Florida officials weigh in on deadly Pensacola naval base shooting
- Saudi gunman tweeted against US before naval base shooting