(CNN) – Behold! The cereal we didn’t know we needed: Twinkies cereal.
That’s right, the 90-year-old golden cream-filled sponge cake will soon hit shelves in a new form.
You’ll be able to enjoy it in smaller, bite-sized pieces with milk.
If you’re looking for a sugar fix in the morning, this might just be it.
The new cereal comes more than six years after a Twinkies shortage gripped the country.
It will be available nationwide starting in late December.
- 1-year-old boy killed following deadly DUI crash with mother traveling 121 mph
- Congress turns attention to ICE detention facility conditions during COVID-19 pandemic
- Coca-Cola releases new software for contactless beverage pouring
- White House hosts event to share positive police stories as Congress works on reform
- BayCare to pause some non-urgent surgeries in Hillsborough, Polk counties