(CNN) – Behold! The cereal we didn’t know we needed: Twinkies cereal.
That’s right, the 90-year-old golden cream-filled sponge cake will soon hit shelves in a new form.
You’ll be able to enjoy it in smaller, bite-sized pieces with milk.
If you’re looking for a sugar fix in the morning, this might just be it.
The new cereal comes more than six years after a Twinkies shortage gripped the country.
It will be available nationwide starting in late December.
- Dr. Fauci: U.S. still in the first wave, seasonal ‘challenge’ lies ahead
- State Road 590 shutdown as Clearwater police seek hit-and-run driver
- 84-year-old man taking photos of boys outside Missouri grade school charged with child porn
- St. Petersburg parents break their silence following stabbing, daughter’s death
- VIDEO: Confirmed tornado touches down in Myrtle Beach