(CNN) – ER doctors on the front lines of Denver, Colorado’s fight against the coronavirus are getting some much-needed emotional support.
Wynn, a 1-year-old yellow Labrador Retriever, is a service dog in training. She’s giving cuddles and affection to health care workers at Rose Medical Center.
She’s being trained by Susan Ryan, an emergency physician at the hospital.
Ryan shared a photo of herself sitting with Wynn while wearing a face shield and mask.
Wynn is on-call in the social workers office for staffers who need some puppy love to relieve stress.
Everyone who comes in contact with Wynn thoroughly washes their hands first.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Tempers flare over mask mandate, parents say they don’t want kids ‘forced’ to cover-up in class
- Florida considers not releasing daily COVID-19 case numbers to the public
- St. Pete officials hoping Rays World Series watch parties boost tourism but don’t impact coronavirus
- Stimulus stalled: Senate working against ticking clock to try and pass coronavirus relief package
- Crooks get rich on government program meant to help struggling small businesses