(CNN) - An Ohio teenager lost more than 100 pounds while walking to school each day.
At 6'4 tall, Michael Watson weighed 335 pounds just two years ago.
His self-confidence was very low, and he was frequently bullied because of his weight.
So Watson committed to walking to and from school every day, and made some changes in his diet.
He kept up with the endeavor, journeying on foot to school and back home every day - about 20 minutes each way - through rain and snow.
When he walks across the stage at graduation this month, he will be 115 pounds lighter.
Watson turns 18 on Wednesday.
- Image copyright 2019 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Oregon man arrested after disappearance of mother, young son
- Polk man sentenced to life imprisonment in kidnapping, rape of teen
- Stan Lee's former manager arrested on elder abuse charges
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in front of Lowe's in Spring Hill