(NBC News) – New devices are aiming to keep long-distance lovers connected, especially on Valentine’s Day.
Connected friendship lights are another trending product, with a growing number of options on the market. Twin lamps from Brookstone come with a companion app, which lets you change the color of your friend’s lamp, so they know you’re thinking of them.
Connected wearables like Bond Touch bracelets are also popular. When it’s touched, the paired bracelet will light up and vibrate.
“People are saying that they love the opportunity to tell someone they are thinking of them without needing to use words,” said Jamie Hoffman with Uncommon Goods.
- Body found in trunk of burning car near St. Pete golf course, police say
- Fans ready to cheer on Lightning for Game 2 of Stanley Cup Final
- Children safe, 1 suspect in custody after Bartow armed carjacking; vehicle located
- Pressure mounts on GOP senators over filling Ginsburg seat
- CDC updates website, says ‘growing evidence’ coronavirus spreads through the air