(NBC News) – New devices are aiming to keep long-distance lovers connected, especially on Valentine’s Day.
Connected friendship lights are another trending product, with a growing number of options on the market. Twin lamps from Brookstone come with a companion app, which lets you change the color of your friend’s lamp, so they know you’re thinking of them.
Connected wearables like Bond Touch bracelets are also popular. When it’s touched, the paired bracelet will light up and vibrate.
“People are saying that they love the opportunity to tell someone they are thinking of them without needing to use words,” said Jamie Hoffman with Uncommon Goods.
- Youngkin urges Defense secretary to ‘indefinitely postpone’ National Guard vaccine mandate
- Photo of wave-looking clouds goes viral
- Meta promises changes to prevent housing discrimination
- Can you tell me how to get, how to get my COVID vaccine: Elmo does PSA encouraging shots for younger kids
- Florida woman rescued after posting ‘I’ve been kidnapped’ on social media