(NBC News) – New devices are aiming to keep long-distance lovers connected, especially on Valentine’s Day.
Connected friendship lights are another trending product, with a growing number of options on the market. Twin lamps from Brookstone come with a companion app, which lets you change the color of your friend’s lamp, so they know you’re thinking of them.
Connected wearables like Bond Touch bracelets are also popular. When it’s touched, the paired bracelet will light up and vibrate.
“People are saying that they love the opportunity to tell someone they are thinking of them without needing to use words,” said Jamie Hoffman with Uncommon Goods.
- Democrats delay nominating convention until week of Aug. 17
- Rays, Rowdies donate 1 million meals to Feeding Tampa Bay; will match donations
- Florida residents pressure Georgia State Senator with coronavirus to go back home to quarantine
- Cruise ship with sick passengers, sister ship will be allowed to dock in Florida
- 125-pound giraffe born at the Brevard Zoo in Melbourne