(CNN) – Remember those Tamagotchi virtual pets from the 90s that “lived” on electronic devices?
They’re coming back and pre-orders start Thursday.
The new pets are called Tamagotchi On Wonder Garden. They cost $60 and will be available in July.
The virtual animals have modern graphics and the ability to connect to an app. And, these pets can travel the world, even if their owners are sheltering in place.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Biden reacts to death of Justice Ginsburg, rejects quick vote on her successor
- Sen. Rick Scott: ‘It would be irresponsible to allow an extended vacancy on the Supreme Court’
- Univ. of Florida administration to vote on canceling March Spring Break
- Majority Leader McConnell says a Trump Supreme Court nominee will receive vote by full Senate
- Texas school district apologizes for ‘hero’ assignment listing accused Kenosha shooter