(CNN) – Remember those Tamagotchi virtual pets from the 90s that “lived” on electronic devices?
They’re coming back and pre-orders start Thursday.
The new pets are called Tamagotchi On Wonder Garden. They cost $60 and will be available in July.
The virtual animals have modern graphics and the ability to connect to an app. And, these pets can travel the world, even if their owners are sheltering in place.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Florida to lower COVID-19 vaccine age range to 60 and up next Monday, DeSantis says
- USF men’s basketball prepares for first game of AAC Tournament, 57 days after COVID-19 paused season
- Fugitive sex offender arrested after living under alias in Pasco County for more than 20 years, U.S. marshals say
- Claimed value of sleepy NY estate could haunt Trump
- 3 Tampa bars and clubs have alcohol sales suspended after violating mask order