AUSTIN (KXAN) — Drive-thru wine and cheese?
Beginning Wednesday, some Canadian Taco Bell customers will be able to pair a new dark red wine with the restaurant’s Toasted Cheesy Chalupa.
In a release, CNN reports, Taco Bell Canada says that the “rich taste and crunchy texture of the beloved Toasted Cheesy Chalupa complements notes of wild strawberry, cherry and beetroot in this silky limited-edition red wine.”
Taco Bell says the wine is a collector’s item and will have three different bottle labels. The price is about $19 USD.
The Ontario-produced noir will sadly not be available for U.S. customers once the chalupa hits American menus in November. Taco Bell recently announced a mass menu shakeup, dropping some old favorites — like its Mexican Pizza — to make way for new options.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Dr. Birx: No pressure on CDC from White House to relax school guidelines
- Dr. Birx: In-person learning should be a school-by-school decision
- Twitter removes 130 accounts for trying to ‘disrupt the public conversation’ during debate
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 2,628 new coronavirus cases, total hospitalizations near 45K
- WATCH: Big Game Bound Week 4: Titans vs. Steelers postponed