DALLAS (NEXSTAR) — While you have until November 5 to enjoy Mexican Pizza at Taco Bell before it says goodbye forever, the fast-food chain is looking to return a few items back to its menu over the next few months.
According to Delish, Taco Bell is bringing back breakfast.
The restaurant limited its breakfast hours during the pandemic and is in the process of opening its locations earlier and bringing back early-morning favorites to its menu.
Taco Bell’s breakfast offerings include the Breakfast Crunchwrap, the Cheesy Toasted Breakfast Burrito Potato, and hash browns.
According to Delish, about half of the chain’s restaurants are offering breakfast. That number will increase as we approach the end of 2020.
Last month, Mexican pizza fans went nuts on social media following the announcement one of their favorites was on its way out. According to Taco Bell, the pizza’s packaging didn’t fit the company’s vision for the future.
Also on the chopping block are pico de gallo, which will be replaced by fresh diced tomatoes, and shredded chicken.
The old items are making way for two nationwide menu additions – the Chicken Chipotle Melt and Dragonfruit Freeze – as well as a regional roll out of Green Sauce and a Quesalupa.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Drugstores slammed by vaccine demand, staff shortages
- New COVID-19 travel rule goes into effect Monday for international travelers
- Man accidentally buys two identical lottery tickets, hits jackpot twice
- Fauci calls Ron Johnson’s AIDS comment ‘preposterous’: ‘I don’t have any clue of what he’s talking about’
- Winning name chosen for Gasparilla Distance Classic’s new mascot