(CNN) — Starting Thursday, Taco Bell is updating its menu with a reimagination of a crowd favorite.
The fast-food chain calls this new addition– “the Triplelupa.”
It’s a play on Taco Bell’s current chalupa.
Actually, it’s three mini chalupas combined into one product. Each section has a different flavor.
You can choose between nacho cheese, cheesy chipotle, or chipotle.
To grab one, just pull.
Taco Bell says it made the “Triplelupa” to easily tear apart.
The new chalupa will cost around $3.50-cents plus tax.
It is expected to hit Taco Bells nationwide on March 12, but only for a limited time.
- Search underway for suspect who shot Walmart store manager in the leg in Bradenton
- Two Bradenton officers under investigation after dog attack, shooting
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- USF RB Johnny Ford says he has another chance to do what he loves this season
- Reese’s launches big cups with pretzels because ‘we’re all feeling a little bit salty’ in 2020