(CNN) – You’ll still be able to “Taste the Rainbow,” but for the month of June, Skittles is dropping the rainbow. This is all in support of the LGBTQ+ community.
June is Pride Month and during that time, Skittles will sell these limited edition Pride packs, featuring a colorless design with colorless candies inside.
Kind of counter-intuitive for Pride Month, which is typically filled with rainbows, a symbol of gay pride.
Skittles says it’s replacing the rainbow with “much-needed conversations about the LGBTQ+ community and a visible stand of solidarity.”
The bags read “Only one rainbow matters during Pride.”
Skittles says the “Give the Rainbow” campaign will support GLAAD, giving the advocacy group $1 per pack purchased up to $100,000.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Tampa kid with 2 failing kidneys desperately in need of a donor
- Disney announces more layoffs as Polk County’s unemployment rate begins to rebound
- Madeira Beach family homeless on Thanksgiving after Tropical Storm Eta
- Polk County kids discover their soccer field was torn apart by apparent joy ride
- Man sleeps at animal shelters to comfort pets waiting for forever homes