(CNN) – You’ll still be able to “Taste the Rainbow,” but for the month of June, Skittles is dropping the rainbow. This is all in support of the LGBTQ+ community.
June is Pride Month and during that time, Skittles will sell these limited edition Pride packs, featuring a colorless design with colorless candies inside.
Kind of counter-intuitive for Pride Month, which is typically filled with rainbows, a symbol of gay pride.
Skittles says it’s replacing the rainbow with “much-needed conversations about the LGBTQ+ community and a visible stand of solidarity.”
The bags read “Only one rainbow matters during Pride.”
Skittles says the “Give the Rainbow” campaign will support GLAAD, giving the advocacy group $1 per pack purchased up to $100,000.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Sheriff joins peaceful protest in Flint, Michigan
- STORM TEAM 8 FORECAST: Hot with a few isolated storms this afternoon
- Launch gives spectators pride, reprieve from troubled times
- Target temporarily closes 175 stores amid nationwide protests
- “We don’t have to destroy our city to make a point’: WFLA reporter recounts moments protest turned from peaceful march to vandalism, looting