(WJW) – Zelda Williams, the daughter of the late Robin Williams, shared some touching video of her using the Disney character filter on Instagram over the holidays.
The filter matches the user with a character from one of many Disney movies.
Ironically, Zelda was matched with The Genie from “Aladdin,” which her father voiced back in 1994.
Check it out below:
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Depression 29 forms over central Caribbean Sea
- Here is how the new ‘predictive selling’ drive-thru will work at Burger King and Popeyes
- USL Championship Final canceled, Rowdies season comes to end
- New York man recycles unusable materials to create Halloween décor
- Newborns celebrate 1st Halloween at Philadelphia children’s hospital