(CNN) – Reese’s has a new way to satisfy that salty-sweet craving.
The candy company best known for its chocolate and peanut butter cups has announced a snack cake.
The chocolate and peanut butter creme cakes are being billed as a mid-morning treat. They come two to a pack with a two dollar price tag.
Look for Reese’s snack cakes in stores this December.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- ExxonMobil contractor fired after displaying noose to coworker
- Buying a car? Pandemic drives prices up, steers buyers away
- Tiger Woods faces hard recovery from ‘significant’ injuries in car crash
- Third stimulus checks: Key vote coming that will impact $1,400 payments
- WWE star ‘The Big Show’ switching gears to rival, Florida-based company ‘All Elite Wrestling’