ORLANDO (WFLA) – Red Lobster and the PesiCo company have teamed up to created the “Dew Garita,” a margarita created with Mountain Dew soda.
According to the Red Lobster website, the cocktail will be rolling out at “select” Red Lobster restaurants in September and will be available nationwide by the end of the year.
“Made using a top-secret recipe, the refreshingly fun cocktail will begin rolling out to select Red Lobster restaurants in September,” a media release on the restaurant chain’s website reads.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- 1 dead following apartment complex shooting in Tampa, deputies investigating
- Report: Carole Baskin to get new show about animal exploitation
- Tampa Bay rescue team helps save 30 Panhandle residents from floodwater
- Survivor writes free ‘how-to’ guide on beating brain cancer
- Soldier surprises kids with early homecoming at school