GEORGETOWN, Texas (KXAN) — “Love thy neighbor…six feet away,” “please toilet paper my house,” and “this little piggy stayed home.”
These are just some of the light-hearted signs that have appeared outside a home in Georgetown, Texas.
The creative, colorful signs relating to the coronavirus pandemic and social distancing are cheering neighbors up during a turbulent time.
That’s according to Cindy Curtis, who took these photos and sent them to our sister station, KXAN.
Cindy said the yard signs “bring smiles (and perhaps relieve boredom!)”
Check out the gallery of the fun signs below:
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Nurse brags on TikTok about defying COVID-19 restrictions
- Ice-T says ‘no-masker’ father-in-law is ‘a believer now’ after 40 days in ICU battling COVID-19
- U.S. students falling behind in math during pandemic, study finds
- DeSantis: Florida schools to stay open, virtual learning still an option
- Proposed Florida bill would eliminate state’s power to mandate vaccines