(CNN) — The car featured in one of the most famous movie car chases ever is hitting the auction block.
It’s a Green Ford Mustang GT driven by Steve McQueen in the 1968 movie, ‘Bullitt’.
The mustang is considered by some to be the ‘holy grail’ of movie cars and will likely command a heavenly price tag.
The most money ever paid for a Mustang at auction was $2.2 million, in 2019.
The Bullitt car is predicted to sell well above that with some estimates putting it between $3 and $4 million.
Not too bad for a car that, for much of its life, served as a New Jersey family’s daily-driver ferrying kids to school and picking up groceries.
The auction is Friday night in Kissimmee, Florida.
- Pasco K-9 deputy recovering after being bit by water moccasin while search for missing infant
- FSU, UF running backs rooting for each other at 2020 NFL Scouting Combine
- Florida officials express caution — not panic — over virus
- Walmart confirms it will launch a rival to Amazon’s Prime
- ‘Not if but when’: No coronavirus cases reported in Hillsborough County; local leaders keeping guard up