TAMPA, Fla. (CNN) – Going to a wedding this weekend? You’re not alone.
In fact, Saturday, Oct. 19 is the most popular date in 2019 to get married.
According to the wedding website, The Knot, nearly 34,000 weddings will take place on that one day.
This also means big bucks for wedding planners, florists and photographers.
Couples will shell out an estimated $1 billion on wedding ceremonies and receptions on the 19th alone.
- National Voter Registration Day: Local events getting people to the polls
- Caught on Camera: Arkansas officer saves two-year-old boy choking on piece of candy
- New Hampshire man wins contest with 1-ton pumpkin
- WWII veteran’s canteen found in St. Louis, makes its way back to Oklahoma
- CDC: Trick-or-treating this Halloween is ‘high-risk’