(CNN) — What’s 5×5? Knowing the right answer could get you free food at a New York deli.
A deli in the Bronx has gone viral after a TikTok video shows how a cashier is giving customers free stuff for solving simple math problems.
Ahmed Alwan, the store owner’s son, offered a contest and paid for the items out of his own pocket. During the contest, customers had five seconds after answering a math question correctly to get whatever they wanted from the store.
The videos of the contest are making Alwan an internet sensation. He now has over 300,000 TikTok followers.
- FL Strawberry Festival gets off to a “berry” cold start
- St. Petersburg man devastated his beloved beagle may be stolen
- Molson Coors shooting suspect identified
- ‘Here we are again’: Polk man runs another chop shop out of same property, deputies say
- Suspect in serious-condition following deputy-involved shooting in Manatee County