Ronkonkoma, NY (WFLA/CNN) - Some dogs roll over and others play dead, but one Long Island dog is capturing the Internet's attention with his musical talents.
Buddy Mercury, a beagle-basset hound mix has become a viral sensation after his owners recorded him standing on his hind legs next to the family piano as he taps the keys with his two front paws, then tilts his head back and howls.
"He does Beaglan Rhapsody... And some BUDDY to love," Buddy's owners Glenn and Laurie Wolfe said.
Buddy's family has even made bags, mugs, pins, hats, and even ringtones as the Wolfe family hope to raise money for a good cause.
"We want to help more animals be rescued and we only have so much space in our home," Laurie Wolfe said.
Buddy's website donates a percentage of every purchase directly to shelters that help save animals.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Dropped off far from home by bus driver, Tampa girl runs home terrified, crying
- Wanted:The owner of prosthetic ear found in Holmes Beach
- Man caught at JFK smuggling 34 finches in hair curlers
- Binge-watching may lead to increased risk of blood clots, research says