(CNN) – One meal has made kids “happy” for four decades. The McDonald’s Happy Meal is celebrating its 40th anniversary.
And to mark the milestone, McDonald’s is bringing back some old school Happy Meal toys.
Beanie Babies, the Hamburglar and Power Rangers are just some of the retro toys that’ll be making a comeback.
If you want to grab one, you better act fast.
The toy lineup returns Nov. 7 through Nov. 11.
- Suspended Buffalo police officers charged with second-degree assault
- Silver Alert issued for missing 92-year-old man in Sarasota
- Protester arrested after throwing bottles at deputies in Plant City
- Mourners hold memorial for Floyd as more protests take shape
- Coronavirus in Florida: State reports over 1,000 cases for 4th straight day