(CNN) – More opportunities to bargain hunt are coming to a computer screen near you.
Discount store Marshalls is launching a website for the first time.
The store’s rotating inventory and slashed prices on name brand apparel and home products have kept its more than 1,000 physical locations popular among shoppers.
The treasure hunt appeal of its stores has been a bright spot in retail as many businesses in the sector continue to fail or decline.
Marshalls hopes to duplicate that experience online with a simliar mix of merchandise and returns that can be made online or at its stores.
The store’s parent company also owns T.J. Maxx, which has had an online store for several years, and Home Goods.
Its stock is up 25 percent for the year.
- Chinese city reports coronavirus found on ice cream
- Pasco County adds 4 vaccination clinics for residents 65+; registration opens at 2 p.m. Sunday
- Harris to be sworn in by Justice Sotomayor at inauguration
- Coast Guard helps rescue woman, 2 dogs from boat taking on water near Shell Key
- Dr. Dre back home after reported brain aneurysm treatment