BUFFALO, N.Y. (WGRZ/NBC) – A New York state man is making a big difference in the lives of five young siblings.
On Thursday, Lamont Thomas, a single dad, adopted all five children who are all under the age of 5.
Thomas has fostered over 30 children and adopted close to a dozen.
He says he adopted all five because it was the only way he could ensure that all of them would grow up together.
“I wanted to be the difference, make a difference by being a difference for these youth,” Thomas said.
Thomas says he has been trying to adopt the kids for nearly three years.
- George Floyd’s sister says firing officers not enough: ‘They murdered my brother’
- Pinellas woman arrested after deceased dog found tied to shed without food or water, deputies say
- Pinellas child drenched in sweat after being left in hot SUV with dog, deputies say
- Australian zoo celebrates birth of first baby koala since devastating bush fires
- MOSI reopens for young science lovers with new safety measures