BUFFALO, N.Y. (WGRZ/NBC) – A New York state man is making a big difference in the lives of five young siblings.
On Thursday, Lamont Thomas, a single dad, adopted all five children who are all under the age of 5.
Thomas has fostered over 30 children and adopted close to a dozen.
He says he adopted all five because it was the only way he could ensure that all of them would grow up together.
“I wanted to be the difference, make a difference by being a difference for these youth,” Thomas said.
Thomas says he has been trying to adopt the kids for nearly three years.
- FEMA walk-up vaccine site in Tampa gets high marks from patients, no line at end of day
- Georgia could make porch theft a felony; critics decry move
- Capitol Police request 2-month extension of National Guard at US Capitol
- Illinois family grieving loss attributed to ‘COVID psychosis’
- North Port woman charged with DUI manslaughter in death of pregnant mother of two